NorthStar surplus is guaranteed to be in working condition and is warranted as stated in each individual product's description. All warranties are issued by NorthStar and not the manufacturer and will be honored by NorthStar. If the unit is found defective within its stated warranty period (typically one year), return it for replacement or repair. If you need to make a warranty return claim please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-330-437-1139 for a return authorization number (RM#) prior to any return. All surplus products sold by Northstar Industrial Electronics, LLC are warranted to our customer only and as follows:
• Such products shall be free from material defect (under normal use, storage, handling, installation and other normal conditions.
• Any tampering with Northstar S/N # sticker or components will void all warranties.
• Our obligation shall be limited to the repair or replacement, at our choice, of any such defective product (or part thereof as we determine); if we decide that the product cannot be repaired or replaced, we shall credit your account in an amount equal to the prorated purchase price from original purchase date up to the end of the product's warranty.
• Any warranty claim must be received before the end of a specific item's warranty period (see item's description for warranty details), together with return of the claimed defective product within this same period, and must include our return authorization number (RM#).
• This warranty is given in lieu of any other warranties, either express or implied, including that we disclaim any warranty of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement. In no event shall we be liable for any damages except actual damages up to, but not exceeding, the amount paid to us for the product, including we shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect damages or lost profits whether or not advised of same. Northstar Industrial Electronics is not a distributor sanctioned by the original manufacturer and we are not a party to any manufacturer’s warranty that may or may not apply.